Re: alternatives

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: alternatives
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 06:10:59 +0200

Am 20.09.2012 09:21, schrieb Xavier Scheuer:
unfortunately my french is not sufficient. So I probably misread something.
But I want to to try...

I guess it is a mistake and Éric meant to send to "lilypond-user-fr"
instead of "lilypond-user".
The exact same message was received on the French users mailing list
3 days ago and it got 2 replies (basically what you said Helge).

My introduction should only express my apologies in the case I didn't catch all points in the question correctly.

I don't read the fr list. Therefore I could not see Eric's activity or any reply. I just saw an unanswered question, that I could solve.

Regards
Helge