Re: rhythm fragments in different pitches

From: Dr. med. Kai Lautenschläger
Subject: Re: rhythm fragments in different pitches
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 12:22:02 +0200

Hi,

I am seriously sorry, I annoyed you with bugs in the code and lengthy files. It
was not meant like that and I apologize. Especially since I really continue to
be amazed by the efficiency of this list and the speed, with which help is
offered. So I hope you will forgive my obviously mistaken approach.
Nevertheless I got the help, that I needed - as always. Everything works fine
with the file, that David posted. Thanks, again. Will work on my questioning
skills …

Best regards,

Kai