Half bar line

From: Noeck
Subject: Half bar line
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 21:40:38 +0100

Hi,

is there a bar line that spans only the upper half of the staff?
I'd like to use it (according to common notation in hymn books) to
indicate that the original notation did not have bar lines.

What I am looking for is not: \divisioMaxima/Minima/Maior and not \bar
"'". (At least not untweaked versions), but a line from the middle staff
line to the uppermost staff line (spanning half the staff).

Cheers,
Joram