Re: regular bar numbers, or measure counter engraver?

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: regular bar numbers, or measure counter engraver?
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 05:33:24 -0600

Hi Kieren,

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:44 PM, Kieren MacMillan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>> I think it is doable with the new engraver, and it should be included in
>> 2.17.6.
>
> I didn't see the Measure_counter_engraver listed at
> <https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=1&q=label%3AFixed_2_17_6&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Stars+Owner+Patch+Needs+Summary&x=type&cells=tiles>
>
> Did it make it into 2.17.6?

The patch passed countdown and has patch-push status, so it was slated
for the 2.17.6 release.  It hasn't been pushed yet, however, as the
commit history was a little tangled.  The ordinary Rietveld review
didn't allow this sort of review.  I think the patch should be in
2.17.7, and as Marc says, you'll be able to do the centered measure
numbers for your score.

Best,
David