Re: no key signature, bar line, but clef key signature on each new line

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: no key signature, bar line, but clef key signature on each new line
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 19:06:33 +0100

"Christopher Brooks" <address@hidden> writes:

> This is a wonderful program-but there is a bit of a learning curve.
>

> This snippet gives me everything I want---except I'd like to have the clef
> and key signature reappear on each new line. Suggestions?

You could try something like

\score {
  \relative {
    \key g \major \cadenzaOn

    g1 a b c d e fis g a b c d e fis

    g a b c d e fis \bar ""

    g fis e d c b a

    g fis e d c b a

    g fis e d c b a g \cadenzaOff \bar "|."

  }

  \layout {

    indent = 0 \mm

    \context {\Score \remove Bar_number_engraver}

    \context {\Staff \remove Time_signature_engraver}

David Kastrup