Re: lilypondbook package useful?

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: lilypondbook package useful?
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 23:40:48 +0100

Am 2013-01-18 um 15:14 schrieb Urs Liska:

> Am 18.01.2013 14:29, schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:
>>> But do I see correctly that I can't compile my original file with latex
>>> anymore (because of the undefined environment/command)?
>>> I find this inacceptable, because I want to be able to compile my original
>>> document at any time during its development.
>> Hi Urs,
>> if you're not married to LaTeX,
> I'm married to fontspec ;-)
> Therefore I use XeLaTeX so far.
> Does ConTeXt also support fontspec?

No. ConTeXt has full OpenType support without additional packages (AFAIK
there’s no other program at all that supports so much OpenType features - have
a look at the OrientalTeX project that achieves Qur’an typography with ConTeXt,
e.g.
http://river-valley.tv/oriental-tex-culturally-authentic-typesetting-of-the-quran/).
 Of course you can also use TrueType or PS Type 1 fonts. It's normally enough
if they're installed system-wide (like with XeTeX) or lay around in your
project directory.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/