Re: Proposed new available and recommended behavior of \relative

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Proposed new available and recommended behavior of \relative
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 18:42:28 +0100

Hello Folks,

I'm rather new to Lily, and I don't have any cons/pro arguments about this
change.

After reading the various reactions, a question : why not augment the language
with a new keyword?
Could be \relativeanchored or something, and would avoid the need for doc,
snippets and existing user files changes.

Sorry if I missed some fundamental point behind the design of Lily...