Re: Multi column page setup

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Multi column page setup
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 06:28:07 +1100

On 04/04/13 23:59, Hanns Holger Rutz wrote:
hello,

how can I set up lilypond to use a multiple column page layout. I have very
short independent scores, and I would like to arrange them in four example four
columns next to each other. It doesn't matter whether the grid goes
left-to-right then top-to-bottom or the other way round.

I've done this in the past with Scribus. You can embed Lilypond code directly into render frames in a Scribus document. I've attached a test two column Scribus document that I created when I was trialling this that contains a couple of render frames with Lilypond code. It was created with Scribus 1.4.

Nick