tie between voice & transpose a to g

From: MING TSANG
Subject: tie between voice & transpose a to g
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 05:00:24 -0700 (PDT)

(hope this time the email will not be rejected by lilypond-owner}

Hi lily user:

I have a hard time coding cross voice tie.  I end up of spliting the chord into two voices. Please refer to pdf and .ly files.
1. How can I code so that it will be the same as ~original.png
2. Is it a lily pond feature that will transpose the whole score even there are two or more key signatures?

Thank you for your help.
Ming