Re: sustain pedals way below staff

From: Derek
Subject: Re: sustain pedals way below staff
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 23:22:37 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry the score is just too complicated to post an example piano with tenor
and baritone. As the piano score has a lot of double voice type stuff {}//{}
I couldn't seem to get the sustain pedal to behave so I put it in its own
voice. Sorry if my terminology is off here. I used the vertical thingy I
posted above and it moved the pedal sustain on and off stmbols right up to
the notes so it is sorted. I don't know if it is a legitimate use of the
code but it sorted the problem.