Re: Finale and Sibelius files

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Finale and Sibelius files
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 08:59:16 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Liska" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 9:09 PM
Subject: Finale and Sibelius files

Hi,

could somebody be so kind and send me Finale and/or Sibelius files with
the equivalent of
this LilyPond file:

   { c' }

?
Thank you

I'll send you something similar from Sibelius 7 very soon directly to you. However, getting something exactly like that (i.e. a single crochet in the score) is somewhat non-trivial in Sibelius, since it is very "bar focused", so I'll send a version with a single semi-breve c. It also has lots of stuff about the instrument, but again, that's Sib's default.

--
Phil Holmes