Re: Lyrics and Punctuations Alignment Issue?

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Lyrics and Punctuations Alignment Issue?
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 11:29:41 +0200

2013/5/6 Jun Wang <address@hidden>:

> Since this issue is so common, I wonder if we could add this feature to the
> lilypond code base?

Definitely.  This was already reported:
And (after a long wait) much of the work is already done; now it's
waiting for the rewrite of self-alignment interface (issue
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3239, which in turn
waits until new stable is released).

So, i'm sorry that someone is duplicating my work :(
But according to my knowledge, these things should really happen in
this order (1. stable -> 2. issue 3239 -> 3. lyrics punctuation).

best,
Janek