Re: final touches to the score

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: final touches to the score
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 18:56:08 -0700

Ok. I correct what I could, but I'm having issues with the grace notes. I tried
putting the \grace command both before and after the note where the grace note
is and no change. What now?

I think there is a similar issue with the \trill command which I got to work
before but can't get to work now.
Attached is the corrected ly file.