Re: osia: hide first bar line on left hand of key signature

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: osia: hide first bar line on left hand of key signature
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 05:31:13 +0000 (UTC)

Konstatin Heuer <konstantin.heuer <at> neophon.eu> writes:

> Is it possible to get the same result like with
>
> \remove "System_start_delimiter_engraver"
>
> between some Staffs only?
>
> So as to synchronize several GrandStaffs, that are not meant to be one
score.

I suspect that I have misunderstood you, but you can ask each
GrandStaff to print a start bar inside its curved brace:

\layout {
  \context {\Score \remove System_start_delimiter_engraver }
  \context {\GrandStaff
  systemStartDelimiterHierarchy = #'(SystemStartBar (SystemStartBrace 1 2 3))
}}
<<
  \new GrandStaff <<
    \transpose c c'' { c d e f g a b c'}
    \transpose c c'' { c d e f g a b c'}
    \transpose c c'' { c d e f g a b c'} >>
  \new GrandStaff <<
    \transpose c c'' { c d e f g a b c'}
    \transpose c c'' { c d e f g a b c'} >> >>