Re: Two timesignatures?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Two timesignatures?
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 08:50:42 +0100

On Mon, 2013-06-10 at 23:43 +0200, Thomas Morley wrote:
> After
> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=782

Thank you both - armed with these references I looked again at how I
failed to find this. I missed the fact that the search for "time
signature" in lsr gives a page of snippets at the bottom of which is a
series of buttons for further pages, and I missed noticing these. I did
try "two time signatures" as a search term and a few others with no
getting used to the layout of the lsr pages. In this case,
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Search?q=time+signature there is a page of
music with a lot of blank space at the bottom. So it looks like you have
come to the end of the examples, but if you scroll on down past the
blank space you come to the buttons which lead on to more examples - the
one I was seeking was on the second page.

Well, thanks again

Richard