Re: stroke finger placement within tablature

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: stroke finger placement within tablature
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:14:01 -0700 (PDT)

hi Rachael

I'm not sure what you're after - the png doesn't seem related to right hand
fingering (maybe c' is just a TextScript or a \markup?)

of course you can place a right hand indication lower or higher

\layout {
  \context {
    \TabStaff
    \tabFullNotation
  }
  \context {
    \TabVoice
    \consists New_fingering_engraver
    \override StrokeFinger.side-axis = #0
    \override StrokeFinger.X-offset =
#ly:side-position-interface::x-aligned-side
    \override StrokeFinger.Y-offset = #.75 % or -.75 to place it lower

or just use a \tweak to place them individually:

\new TabVoice {
  \set strokeFingerOrientations = #'(left)
  c  - \tweak Y-offset #-.75 \RH #1 ^\markup "c '"
}

Rachael Thomas Carlson wrote