Re: [Wikitech-l] Graphical note entry for wiki music [Extension:Score]?

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: [Wikitech-l] Graphical note entry for wiki music [Extension:Score]?
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 19:34:20 +0200

Brian Wolff writes:

> Thanks for reaching out to us.

Sure.  I remembered reading something about this desire, but couldn't
find that discussion; I was redirected here through the Score Talk page.

> I just tried the demo, and it looks pretty awesome. I definitely think
> integrating this into Score somehow would be very desirable.

Thank you.  Integrating would be nice, but that is possibly taking it a
bit too quickly?  Anyway, I am very interested in what would be desired
most and to see if we can come in contact with people who would like to
work on this.  I'll also hang out on #mediawiki (and #lilypond) as
janneke (or janneke_)

Greetings,
Jan

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl