Re: cascading font selections?

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: cascading font selections?
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 21:31:56 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew Bernard wrote:
> Do you mean for input?  Output to PDF embeds the font, so
> no requirement for it to be present in recipients system.

I mean, if I write a .ly file that specifies fonts (fonts
that I have on my own computer), and I give that file to
somebody else to compile on his/her own computer...  If they
don't have those exact fonts on their system, I'd want their
system to select from a list of *alternative* fonts, and not
just revert to the default font.

Is there a way?

- Mark