Re: Lilypond and Vim

From: Kale Good
Subject: Re: Lilypond and Vim
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 12:52:03 -0400

Yeah, that ghostview command is from the vim config provided by the LIlypond team. I made sure to install gv, still nothing.

On Wed 11 Sep 2013 12:18:49 PM EDT, Christian Andersson wrote:
On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Kale Good <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    Can someone point me towards a place to get some good help setting
    up a .vim file? I'm trying to edit the lilypond.vim to do a few
    things different and having no luck.

If you insist on not RTFM (for vim), I'd suggest that you start out
with the complete vim configuration that is included in the Lilypond
source-distribution, and perhaps make changes to that. Who knows, your
updates may even turn out worth sharing!

/Christian

--
Kale Good: Guitar Instructor
phillyguitarlessons.com <http://phillyguitarlessons.com>

 * 4705 Baltimore Ave, Phila, PA 19143 -mailing & lessons
 * 1867 Frankford Ave. Phila, PA 19125 -lessons

Google+ <https://plus.google.com/b/105422331794047992190/>
Facebook <http://facebook.com/KaleGoodGuitarStudio>
Read my article "The Seven Secrets to Six String Success
<http://www.guitarnoise.com/lesson/seven-secrets-to-six-string-success/>" at
GuitarNoise.com <http://guitarnoise.com>
Leading the Journey from No-Skills-Guitarist to Talented Musician!