Re: aleatoric box / frameEngraver

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: aleatoric box / frameEngraver
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:52:00 -0500

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Mazzafrustu <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,
is it possible to use the frame Engraver in a cross-staff situation,
like piano or (like in my situation) marimba?
I wrote the marimba part using the \change Staff lines.

No, unfortunately not at this time.  (If I remember correctly, there are problems with the placement of the timing bracket.)

[By the way, if you're replying to a digest, please do edit out all the irrelevant content.  Thanks!]

--David