Re:Unfamiliar articulation symbol (David Kastrup) (David Kastrup)

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re:Unfamiliar articulation symbol (David Kastrup) (David Kastrup)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 16:12:28 -0500

David,

I should have said I'm using v2.16.2.

\tweak #'rotation ...

David,

Fixed.

I know you're one of the coders on the Lilypond project so you should have an knowledge of it, yet you continually astound with the depth and breadth of what you know and how you can apply it.

With MUCH thanks,

Guy

--
"There is only love, and then oblivion. Love is all we have
to set against hatred." (paraphrased) Ian McEwan

Guy Stalnaker