Re: Slur goes way too high in this passage

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Slur goes way too high in this passage
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 21:02:20 -0700 (PDT)

In LilyPond, there is always something you can do to workaround pretty much
anything. :)

Have you looked into this?
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/notation/modifying-shapes#modifying-ties-and-slurs

It's not your only alternative, however, it is very powerful in certain
situations.

(I'm using 2.17, fyi)

-Ben

ryanmichaelmcclure wrote