Re: Overlap markup

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Overlap markup
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 15:43:55 -0700 (PDT)

EdBeesley wrote
> Would you recommend exporting it as a graphic from Photoshop and putting
> it in that way?

Ed:

You don't need Photoshop, I'd say if you want to export something out of
LilyPond make it an SVG file. That way you can just use a free program like
Inkscape and take 3 seconds to drag whatever text you what, wherever!
Incredibly simple, albeit more work outside of LilyPond.

EdBeesley wrote
> Out of curiosity I'd love to hear if there are 'cleaner' ways of doing
> it....

That said, you don't /need /to leave LilyPond for what you are trying to do,
but if you preferred to export /something/, I'd recommend SVG for sure over
anything else.

Vector graphics all the way!

-----
composer | sound designer