Change page number during score

From: EdBeesley
Subject: Change page number during score
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 16:25:58 -0700 (PDT)

I've got a score which I've had to add a section of graphic notation to. I
modelled this up in a separate file but now on trying to insert it into the
score/parts it's just an unworkable nightmare. So I've decided to make it
into a separate pdf and insert it into the right place with Acrobat. This is
fine but now means the page count after this page is incorrect.

One solution for this is to start a new bookpart section with the correct
page number, but this would then entail having to move code around into new
variables etc etc.

I was just wondering is there an easier way to get around this, for example
a bit of code that will 'reset' the page count to the number I want, e.g:
"set current page number to 7"