Re: How install/run musicxml2ly on a Mac?

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: How install/run musicxml2ly on a Mac?
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 19:34:51 -0800 (PST)

safvet wrote
> Can someone give me a pointer as to how to install musicxml2ly on a Mac,
> and how to execute same?  I have looked at the usage.pdf, but I can't find
> installation instructions.

Hi, musicxml2ly is actually included as part of the LilyPond.app that you
download from the LilyPond website.  If you have LilyPond then you should be
able to run musicxml2ly using Terminal.app (it's run from the command line),
following the usual instructions as found here:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/usage/invoking-musicxml2ly

HTH,
-Paul