Re: smaller grace notes

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: smaller grace notes
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 06:48:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi Marc,

If you use $(add-grace-property 'Voice 'Stem 'length '8), it will change
only the non beamed stems, as you realized. To change both, use
$(add-grace-property 'Voice 'Stem 'length-fraction '0.7). Note that the
beamed stems are changed only to the nearest staff line position, not
continuously.

You can also combine both, such as in:

$(add-grace-property 'Voice 'Stem 'length '4)
$(add-grace-property 'Voice 'Stem 'length-fraction '0.7)

As for the thickness of the flags, unfortunately I do not know the answer
nor could I find anything about it on the reference.

Take care,
Gilberto