Re: Supporting my work on LilyPond financially

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: Supporting my work on LilyPond financially
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 13:54:32 +0100

On 01/12/13 12:49, David Kastrup wrote:
I don't think this sort of preplanning works out well.  Mostly it just
leads to people going away until the stuff they are not interested in is
done.  We need to figure out better ways to work on parallel and partly
conflicting goals.

Yes, I guess that's a risk. :-( Perhaps if you start by getting all the key developers to commit to trying to communicate and discuss with all the others exactly how their part of the backend works ... ?