Re: Lyric extender

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: Lyric extender
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:50:01 -0500

I used Kieren's approach which has the virtue of making the adjustment
obvious to the object being adjusted, but it is still computationally
expensive in so far as i still had to guess at the value of the
extension and has to run several guesses. If this had been more than a
2 page Christmas ditty it could easily have become fairly irritating
to hurry up and wait to see if the guess was useful or not.

Shane