Re: after-title-space

From: Speldosa
Subject: Re: after-title-space
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 14:36:38 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the tip!

I checked out convert-ly -s for the full ruleset (in which I couldn't find
anything about after-title-space). When choosing an arbitrarily low version
number for my test file and trying to update it, convert-ly spat out the
following message:

Not smart enough to convert before-, between-, after-title-space.
Please refer to the manual for details, and update manually.

Which kinda means I'm back to square one again :)