RE: Header problem

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: Header problem
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 11:10:10 -0800

A " is missing from the version number.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of
address@hidden
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2014 10:33 AM
To: Lilypond User
Subject: Header problem

I copy and pasted from the current manual (online) the piano template,
thinking that since my template didn't work the current manual would help.
But due to something I don't understand and can't locate because I don't
understand the piano won't compile.
here's my header
\version "2.18.0
\header {
   title = ""
   composer = "Jay Hamilton"
     copyright = \markup { \tiny \override #'(baseline-skip . 0.5)
\center-column
         {  "CC lic 2.5 some rights reserved Jay Hamilton 2014"
     "see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.5/";
                } }
                }
#(ly:set-option 'delete-intermediate-files #t) #(set-default-paper-size
"letter" )
  #(set-global-staff-size 22)

   \paper
  {
  indent = 30
  short-indent = 15
  right-margin = 30
  top-margin = 15
  bottom-margin = 15
  }

The error message says
piano.ly:7:12: error: not a symbol
         {
            "CC lic 2.5 some rights reserved Jay Hamilton 2014"

If you know what that means AND where to find the answer in the manuals
please let me know.
Thanks
jay