Re: Errors running lilypond-book

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Errors running lilypond-book
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:08:56 +0100

Daniel Rosen <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

I'm pretty sure that you did not test this patch: your changes
apparently were not picked up by your version of lilypond-book.  While I
won't rule out that the patch may carry problems of its own, it would be
quite unlikely that it did not at least cause a different error message.

Since I do not have an idea about the anatomy of a Windows installation,
we will depend on

a) you figuring out what other copy of book_latex.py you should rather
have patched
b) someone else figuring this out
c) a release of 2.19.3 after which we'll get more definite feedback.

--
David Kastrup