Re: Changing stem stencil

From: Peter Bjuhr
Subject: Re: Changing stem stencil
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:31:10 +0100

On 2014-02-28 17:18, Urs Liska wrote:

Is the attachment really what you intended?

No, I attach what it should look like. I don't know what could be wrong... Do you have the latest version of the smufl script?

There is no fixed rule about this, but the suggestion for using this library is:

- make the root directory of the repo available in LilyPond's include path and then reference the full path, in your case it would be:

% from openlilylib/snippets
\include "custom-music-fonts/smufl/definitions.ily"

This is quite expressive IMO.

Good that you point that out! Sorry for my sloppy include!

Best
Urs

Best
Peter