Re: lyrics hyphens question

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: lyrics hyphens question
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 18:18:48 -0500

Kieren.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi David (et al.),

Of course, I love this engraver!  :)

Nice to hear!

However, I ran into a few difficulties/bugs during my last big engraving effort — which, unfortunately, I can’t remember right now.
I’ll go back and figure out what they are and get back to you.

I remember you got the errors that happen when running multiple files with grobs defined this way, i.e.

>lilypond file1.ly file2.ly

leads to problems.

I told you how you could get around this, but I'm not sure that you got the email.

If this is the problem, it would disappear anyway when this is adapted for the codebase.

--David