Re: Lilypond-book

From: Br. Samuel Springuel
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 11:01:33 -0400

However, I have an especially large score I’d like to see rotated 90 degrees
(so the bottom is to the right).  How might I make that happen?

That's not something I have any experience with.  Can't help you there.

Which, naturally, is one of the reasons why I prefer to echo all my responses to the mailing list. The other is so that anyone searching the archive for answers to similar questions can find them.

I really only keep things off-list when they're off topic or require sharing private information.

Br. Samuel
(R. Padraic Springuel)

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ