Re: Mac testers needed for Frescobaldi!

From: Conor Cook
Subject: Re: Mac testers needed for Frescobaldi!
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 07:42:16 -0500

I'll try to test it, too, but I have been using Frescobaldi on Mavericks 10.9
since Februrary or March, with little trouble.  Other than reportable bugs, it
sometimes warns me of “other" systems trying to change the file, though it's
only itself doing so, and when I quit, it sometimes crashes, but after I'm done
with it.

I have no recollection of the steps I went through to get it working, but I
imagine I simply followed the steps and Googled the error solutions as they
arose.

Again, I'll take some time to test it.

Best,
Conor Cook