split system

From: Steven Arntson
Subject: split system
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 20:29:48 -0700

I'm trying to learn how to set up a coda for a piano piece, which seems
complex to me right now, so I'm breaking the process into parts. Part
one is to figure out how to split the system--ending the regular music,
and starting the coda section--which I think should be done with some
combination of \stopStaff and \startStaff, but I can't get it
working. Am I barking up the right tree?

Thank you!
Steven Arntson