Re: Changing Tuning

From: Omer Katzir
Subject: Re: Changing Tuning
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 00:17:15 +0300

OK, so now that I tried it, I still need some changes to optimize it like I’m writing on paper.
as I’m not a master in Lilypond (yet) I will have to ask the hive mind again

Basically I use two staves, one for bass one for the upper voices (usually two). Now, I tried to add a staff in the example you sent me, both by creating new staff group below the low tab staff and by just adding
  \new staff {
\clef “bass”
<<\low>>
}

I got errors all over the place, I can paste if really needed, but it seems like I’m just missing something, I guess I’m getting confused because i’m pretty much a nub when it comes to advance tactics.

Thank You again for your help
Omer Katzir
The Silent Troubadour