Re: Arpeggio across voices

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Arpeggio across voices
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 15:45:13 +0200

I have a chord that's arpeggiated but the top note is in another voice.  I want the arpeggio indicator to go from the chord in one voice to the note in another.  So far what I have is this, but the note stem goes up to the moving voice.  Is there a way to lengthen the arpeggio  indicator or remove the note stem?  Or some other solution?

see connectArpeggios : http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/expressive-marks-as-lines.fr.html#arpeggio
or simply tweak :

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.18.2"
\language "english"
\relative c'' {
  <<
    {
      b'8 ( [ a ] ) fs8-. d-.
    } \\
    {
      <d fs b>8 -\tweak positions #'(-5 . 5)\arpeggio s s4

HTH,
Pierre