Re: Question for all LilyPond users (especially power users)

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Question for all LilyPond users (especially power users)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 14:21:17 +0200

Hi Urs,

it seems like I missed something. How did you create those scores? Using
Abrahams proposed tools? Are they public? Or did you do that with your
own magic?
I would also be interested to test these features.

I have clear preferences when I look at the fonts you compared here. It
is also interesting how tiny differences in some glyphs affect the
overall impression.

What is the Cadence font?

Cheers,
Joram