Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 140, Issue 87

From: Hartmut Leister
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 140, Issue 87
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 09:55:40 +0200

Hello dear fellow lilyponders,

On 2014-0718 22:53 David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> It does not appear like you used the -drelative-includes option, did
> you?
I didn't. However, setting
> #(ly:set-option 'relative-includes #t)
at the top of my score.ly didn't help alone.

On 2014-07-18 22:53 "Br. Samuel Springuel" <address@hidden> wrote:
> The problem (at least for me) seems to occur only when the --output or
> --lily-output-dir options are used for lilypond-book.  Take those
> options away and lilypond-book finds the include files just fine.
Thanks, Brother. It does run through and finds the include files.
I just can't use this solution right away, because omitting 'output'
would overwrite my TEX files with lilypond snippets (unacceptable) and
flood my source directory with all those auxiliary files (undesirable).

For now, I've gone back to Version 2.14.2, which did work with include
and output (but lacked some bonus abilities). Even version 2.16.1 was
too 'new' - same error with include and output.

Thanks for all the support.

With sunny greetings from Germany
Hartmut

--