Re: Hide the system start bar before a single context?

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Hide the system start bar before a single context?
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 18:42:50 -0400

On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 6:17 PM, Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Hi Trevor,

> Is it possible to hide the system start bar before a single context (but leave the system start bar present before all other contexts)?

Worst-case, maybe make the shortInstrumentName a white box “of appropriate dimensions”?

I did something like that few months ago : http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=910

Hi Pierre,

I'm looking to remove the system start *bar* (rather than the start brace or bracket).

So I tried changing your ...

        \alterBroken transparent #'(#t) SystemStartBrace

        \alterBroken transparent #'(#t) SystemStartBar

... but it didn't seem to have much of an effect.

Trevor.

--
Trevor Bača