Fighting with \cadenzaOn (and loosing :( )

From: Son_V
Subject: Fighting with \cadenzaOn (and loosing :( )
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 06:20:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all, sorry for my newbyism, maybe I just know about 10% (at most) of
LilyPond, but I can't leave it because of the wonderfful graphical output
I made a score of a Gregorian chant as I've seen on the web using modern
notation; using Musescore it was easy to say that a beat should not be 4/4
but sometimes a 13/8 or 9/8; I exported it to an .xml file and succeeded in
making it as I would using \cadenzaOn, gaining a score with the a-capo I
wished,  BUT it was just a one voice score. Now I'm fighting with a SATB
version of the same score (In Paradisum deducant te Angeli), and can't
reaally succeed to make it look as I would. I'm inserting \break \bar "|"
but it doesn't work as I wouldI made a lot of tryings but with no success.
Can anyone work on my file to make it correct and explain me what i'm doing
wrong? Many thanks.