a column of text to the right of the score

From: Bric
Subject: a column of text to the right of the score
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 22:47:03 -0400

earlier today I asked about creating blank margins for HAND-WRITTEN annotations (and got help - thanks).

I would also like to know how one can include typed text in the same space, as a column of text to the right of the score, spanning the full height of the printable area - for comments, verses, pedagogical notes, etc.

I have a hunch this is a page layout question that's already been addressed, but I couldn't find previous discussion.

TIA