Re: Henle Music font

From: bart deruyter
Subject: Re: Henle Music font
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:34:02 +0200

Thanks indeed,and yes, incredible how fast you get things like this done. I hardly have tried out one of the others and there is another font :-).
More things to try out, fun fun fun...

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook
On Twitter
On Identi.ca
On Google+

On Wed, 24 Sep 2014, tisimst wrote:

Here it is! The new Henle look-a-like music font. I call it "Beethoven"
after the score from which many of the glyphs were based off of. Check it
out at and download it from  fonts.openlilylib.org
<http://fonts.openlilylib.org/>  .

Thanks! I find it amazing how fast you release one new font after the other! I think it took years to design the standard LilyPond fonts. And it makes me wonder how much work it has been to design good looking fonts before computers were introduced to typeset and engrave sheet music...

--

MT