Re: Henle Music font

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: Henle Music font
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:11:34 -0006

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 5:36 AM, tisimst <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks so much for your kind words!

I think you are right about how much easier it is now, but in all fairness to Han-wen, et al, who created Emmentaler, I didn't have to parametrically define the glyphs. I understand how much effort goes into defining equations like that correctly.

I should mention that I have to still get a glyph for the C-clef (it uses the default one at the moment, and the TAB-clef), but I thought those who were anxious to use it could try it out.

Regards,
Abraham

Sent from my iPhone

Ok, I've got a C-clef in there now, though it's one of my own that I've collected, so no hard feelings if it's not exactly like a Henle one :)

Not sure what to do about the TAB-clef. Does anyone have an 1950s Henle score that used this clef? I haven't actually searched for one yet, but just thought I'd ask.

Regards,
Abraham