Re: A help document i would like to have

From: Son_V
Subject: Re: A help document i would like to have
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 07:25:33 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Knute for your answer, and for your offer, bur if someone who doesn't
speak English (like me) wants to put a question in this forum, first he
shoul know what is the name for the thing he's questioning for. And in
general it could be necessary to know what is the name for a GRAPHIC SYMBOL
(think to "TUPLET") in another language.
http://www.visualdictionaryonline.com/arts-architecture/music.php gives the
answer but just for English language. It shouldn't be very difficult to make
a sort of "VISUAL MULTILINGUAL DICTIONARY OF MUSICAL SYMBOLS". Hope I've
expressed myself clearly.