Re: LilyPond Enhancement Proposal (with Bounty)

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: LilyPond Enhancement Proposal (with Bounty)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 21:08:45 -0600

Paul,

This sounds intriguing! First of all, my best wishes to you and your startup
company. May you have great success!

Secondly, I'm not entirely sure I understand what you are trying to avoid with
the text above measure bars. Can you give us an example or two showing us
exactly what you mean? I think that will help us know who can help you.

Regards,
Abraham

Sent from my iPhone