Re: remove first empty staff and ambitus

From: Son_V
Subject: Re: remove first empty staff and ambitus
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 08:18:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I removed the first empty staff from a chorus score, but I don't know
what an "ambitus" is, nor I found it in "behind bars" (and I'm just a
beginner). So I don't expect this could be useful, but at least ...

In my scores, that I write whit Musescore and then I export to an xml file
that I import in Frescobaldi, I have a
  \layout {
    \context {
      \Score

...... at the beginning of the file. I succeeded in removing empty staves,
the first also, putting in a \layout that I already found in the file
produced "via" MuseScore, the following lines, in this exact order:

 \layout {

    \context {

    \Staff \RemoveEmptyStaves
    \override VerticalAxisGroup #'remove-first = ##t
  }

HTH