Re: Automatic ottava handling

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Automatic ottava handling
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 21:05:55 -0500

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 5:38 PM, David Nalesnik

This will all be better once this thing has the ability to detect the current clef.  It looks like that's possible, because calling \clef ... adds a 'PropertySet event to the mix, and 'clefMiddleCPosition (which the ledger-line counter is designed to work with) is available.

OK, we've got clefs!

I'll look into fixing up build-new-elts so there won't be so much duplication of code.  Then it will be a lot cleaner to deals with bassas,   I'm too tired to even think about that now.

Best,
David