Re: Where to Download the New Music Fonts?

From: Jayaratna
Subject: Re: Where to Download the New Music Fonts?
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 04:49:34 -0800 (PST)

Let alone the music spacing, I think the diamond note heads are fare too
small, in general.
This is taken on a 12pt score magnified at 180%, default lilypond engraving:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n168304/2014-11-02-180946_1024x600_scrot.png>

Look at the quavers flags, and compare the diamond noteheads and the
breves.The latter colour is much heavier.
See the tempo mark on the bottom staff too.
The dots are too big.

I don't know if it's an unbalanced font or if some work has to be done on
the mensural staff&voice contexts.

For mensural music parts (which are the most common case) there should be a
way to turn off the lilypond proportional music spacing too (which again is
not related to the font itself, I think).